Monday, January 5, 2009

16 Questions

I am going to start asking Belle a series of questions with each new year. I weighed her and measured how tall she is. She is a mean 33.5 pounds and 42.5 inches tall!! Here are the results of the questioning:

1. What is your name? " Bellami Bea Bare "

2. How old are you? " 4 "

3. What do you like to do for fun? " I like to play in the spring and sometimes in the winter I like to wear a skirt and tank top. " (she did this today and learned that if there's snow on the ground you should wear jeans and boots!)

4. What is your favorite color? " pink "

5. What is your favorite song? " Twinkle Twinkle Little Star "

6. What is your favorite thing to eat? " Peanut Butter and Jam "

7. What does "I love you" mean? " That you are sweet and you are family "

8. Who is your best friend? " Oakley "

9. What was the hardest thing you had to do today? " Clean my room "

10. What is your favorite toy? " Polly Pockets! "

11. Who is your hero? " Tren " (priceless)

12. What is a secret? " When you get someone a present but you don't tell them what it is "

13. How many brothers/sisters do you want? " 4 brothers and 4 sisters " . (yikes!)

14. What are you most scared of? " Monsters "

15. What is the most important thing to you? " The thing that is the most important to me is not telling people that I love them and to keep it a secret ". (I think she got all these questions going into one thing here... ?)

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? " A ballerina "

I can't wait to see what she says next year! I wanted to come up with some questions that required more thought, but I was unsuccessful. I will keep a tally of them as I think of them throughout the year.

belle

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a good idea, Emmy! her answers are awesome. It will be fun to see how she responds over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet, Oakley is her best friend!!! We need to get some playdates going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I'm going to do this with Bethany too.

    ReplyDelete