Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Hair Cut!

I took Belle to get her haircut tonight. She went to Ashley at a salon in Eagle and recommended by Clint. (thank you!) Belle didn't want her hair cut because she is wanting it long. I told her to just tell Ashley she wanted a trim. On the drive over to the salon, Belle kept calling her Chelsea. It was so funny. We got there and Ashley was finishing up on another client and then it was Belle's turn. She watched her and told me she was excited to get her hair cut. During the cutting, Belle just sat there and watched Ashley in the mirror. Ashley was good about asking what Belle wanted and if it was okay to do this or that. It was nice. I have to say that with the little toilet paper wrap and the hair cape on, belle looked a TON like her dad. I haven't seen him in her much lately, but without her neck she looked just like him.

hair-cut

She finished the cut and then did a nice blow dry and Belle left looking fabulous!

Front view:

wa-with-belle-003

Side view:

wa-with-belle-004

Back view:

wa-with-belle-011

I love her new hair cut and she is quite pleased with it too. We'll be going to Chelsea, I mean Ashley again! Im thinking about making a visit to her for myself soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it (with a leg kick)! She has great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable hair cut! Looks similar to what I'll be having Tina (my Chelsea/Ashley) do to my hair tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Belle looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley looks a lot like the Ashley I took my girls to. Where is she working now? I love that haircut on Belle makes her look like such a "good" little girl.

    ReplyDelete