Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SAVE THE DATE!!

Miss Bellami Bare is on the road to becoming a gracefull, soft, toe-pointing ballerina! She started ballet at Lake Dance Steps the first week of September and is loving it!! She picks up on the "positions" so quickly. Her winter recital will be Monday, December 21st at 7:oopm at Emmett Junior High. The theme for this year is "Princesses on Parade"...(right up Belle's alley) I don't know much more than that, but I will keep everyone posted.
For class, she is supposed to wear tights, a leotard and ballet shoes. Her hair is supposed to be in a "ballet bun" and with her hair not quite long enough for that, we at least pull the front half of her hair back. Here she is in her class outfit.


I made her a tutu out of leftover tulle from other tutu's I've been making for gifts. I prefer her without the tutu, so I can see those long skinny legs.
I want to thank my mother for taking Belle to her classes. I get to be at work while they are going. I really do appreciate it. -thank you, mom-

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I would love to come to her recital, hopefully we can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dear!! I wish I could go to the recital!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could come, so it better be recordable! What a cute little ballerina she is and I think it's clear that she prefers the tutu. I love the pose. What a love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm there! Can't freaking wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those LEGS! Belle will be such a graceful dancer! I want to come and bring McKinlee with me so that she will get excited about dance lessons.

    ReplyDelete