Wednesday, May 4, 2011

YOUNGSTERS !!!

As some of you may know already, Tren has been madly working on opening a new business in Emmett. (Thank You, Russ, for all your help!)









YOUNGSTERS is a New and Pre-Owned Children's Apparel Store. When Tren first told me his idea for the store, I was very confused because Tren knows nothing about kids clothes and the value of them and the sizes... pretty much nothing. But, he went with it, and I really think it is going to turn out to be a huge success. They will purchase your clothes for cash or in-store credit, too. Something that is a big deal these days. Especially on kids clothes that are grown out of in mere months.

I took a few pictures of the coming together of the store. Instead of forwarding those from my phone, I'm just going to post the final product. Rochelle designed the tags and logo and they are amazing. I am so proud of Tren and his accomplishment. I am inviting everyone to stop in and take a look, give us your honest opinion and also make purchases :)


The view from standing in the doorway.




The check-out counter. Using a dresser was my idea. hehehee!



These 2 bees are supposed to be me and Belle. They crack me up.





A look at the boys' side.






And the wonderful tags... on some clothing.




Hope you all come down and check it out and make some purchases!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks great!! Go Tren! We will have to stop by and check it out! When is it opening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the dresser, good idea Emmy. I really like shopping at stores like this and am sure it will be a great success. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good! Love the dresser! We'll have to stop by when we're out there for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete