Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Helping out

Last night while Tren and I were getting dinner ready, I asked Belle to fold the clothes that were in the dryer. She kept coming to the kitchen and laughing about how small my underwear (thongs) would fold up. After about 20 mins and no word from Belle, I had completely forgotten I sent her in to fold clothes. We went searching for her and here is what was found:





She had folded my and Tren's clothes, just tossed her's on the floor, and started taking the ones in the washer and putting them in the dryer. She couldn't reach "one last sock" so she proceeded to get into the washer.




Tren and I were so wrapped up in making dinner we didn't notice her moving that chair around. Someday, I'll have a slightly larger laundry room so I can put a stool in there and some lower shelves so she can really get after doing the laundry for me! She was quite proud of her folding and she did do a great job. It's so nice to have even more help!

No comments:

Post a Comment