Monday, April 4, 2011

Serious Catch-Up






I'm lazy. Okay. I get it. But who cares. I don't. Work has been incredibly busy the last month and a half, so I prefer to come home and sit and do nothing that really requires much brain power.



Dream #2 (had a couple weeks ago)


I walked into my and Tren's apartment and went to the closet. I open it up and there he is taking a nap on the shelf. The inside of the closet is the EXACT shelf that was in my bedroom I shared upstairs with Annie. (We used to sleep on the shelves in the closet because they were so huge and wide we could lay on them. Now that I think about it, I don't know if we actually slept in there, but anyways.) Tren was sleeping in the closet and I crawled in and said "I need you to go and lock the windows... This guy is after me and I am afraid he'll come in through the window." We get off the shelf and open the door out to the main room and there is this kid standing there. It wasn't the guy who was after me, but I felt a little uneasy with him there. I asked what he needed and he didn't answer so I knew he was working for the guy. So I act like I'm walking away from him and snatch a vase with flowers off a nearby desk and turn and smash him over the head with it. The vase does NOT break and simply bounces off his head. I then feel bad and apologized. Then I look towards the living room and there is the guy I was worried about. He'd come in the window. We argued about something and he wouldn't let me and Tren leave the apt. The next thing I know, we are down in the lobby of the apartments and it looks strangely like the waiting area of a hospital. I look around for Tren and realize I am now carrying him trapped in a laptop. This was what I was afraid of (apparently) because I start crying and yelling at the guy who was after me, because he put Tren in my laptop. I could just see Tren's face on the screen. I was in serious freak-out mode. I wanted back in my apartment. I wanted Tren out of the laptop. There were people walking around us and I couldn't tell anyone what was going on. The guy was just standing there 'what are you going to do? You cant go back to your apartment.." and he was creepy. I start crying harder. Then I just get pissed off and I yell at him "You know what! bleep you!! I don't want my stupid apartment!" and I start to leave the waiting area. Now I'm really crying because this means Tren is forever stuck in my laptop. I am walking down the hall of the lobby and a sweet little hand grabs mine and I look down and the little GIRL says to me "Come on, Mom". It was a little fat Tren girl. I stopped crying, squeezed my laptop tightly to me and me and my little girl walked away.



Ever since this dream, I think I'm having a girl.


_________________________________________________________



Shoshone Falls


Two weekends ago we took a little over-nighter trip to Shoshone Falls and to see the gators. We were eating brunch at Denny's in Meridian and decided we'd see if Tren's grandma would want to go. Short notice, but she was ready when we got to her house 45 mins later.

We drove to Twin Falls and checked in to the hoe-tail and then headed to Shoshone Falls. It was just a bit rainy while we were there, but it was still pretty.


At first, we told Belle this was the waterfall we had done all the driving for.




Belle and Grandma Bernice







After the falls, we went to dinner and then back to the hotel for swimming. Belle and Tren swam. I took my suit. I put it on. I put my clothes over top of it. I did not swim. I couldn't bear to bare it.


Sunday we woke up to sort of sunshine and headed to Hagerman to see if we could find the gator farm Krista shared. Success!! It was windy and cold so the gators were just floating with their eyes above water. We will try this again in warmer weather.




________________________________________________________


Saturday morning I made this sweet combine cake for a little farmer's birthday. Ty was turning 3 and wanted a combine cake. I think it turned out pretty dang cute!







_______________________________________________________


Today, I am 20 weeks along. That is half way! Woohoo!!! We have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday morning and will hopefully be finding out if it's a boy or a girl. Tren wants a boy, Belle wants a girl, and I really don't have a preference. A boy would be fun, and girls are just cute and fun. I am excited to be able to refer to it by name and start shopping for fun things and decorate a baby room. Still can't believe it's happening. But so happy it is!!


2 comments:

  1. That is a cute little belly...and I love the combine cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. And I don't remember actually falling asleep on those HUGE shelves, but I do remember trying and planning it out, and removing all our bed clothes from the beds and setting them up on them. What a great dream. i love that it was okay that Tren was stuck in the lap top after you found a smaller fat girl version of him. LOL!

    ReplyDelete