Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Cabin

On October 4th we made a trip to the cabin. Tren, Emmy, Belle, Rooser, Lewis Kipper, his wife Ashely, and their daughter Blythe, Russ, Keith, Carmen, Vince and Randi. Tren's family built an "A Frame" cabin on West Mountain a lonnngggg time ago, and we go up there when we can.



We took the wheelers, and '70s and did some riding and trail breaking. We went for a ride the first night and Belle started out riding between Randi and I on Tren's wheeler. Then she moved to Vince, I think, on his '70. She rode with him for quite a while. They went off the road and into the weeds and she just kept on smiling and hanging on. Then she got too cold from being right in the front, so she switched over and rode between Russ and Carmen on Russ's wheeler. When we got back to the cabin, it looked like she had grown hundreds of new freckles! This was actually mud...



We had a great time, and hopefully we can make another snow covered trip this year!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am trying and trying to think of who Lewis Kipper is, and I just can't remember and now it's bugging me! I'm going to have to dig out my yearbook...

    ReplyDelete