Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch fun!!

A couple weeks ago, Belle and I went to the Ontario Walmart, (for a change) and while we were in route, we passed the SWEETEST pumpkin patch. I told her we would go back the next day when Tren was back from hunting. So! I informed Tren we would be going and the next day we were off. I could hardly wait! I knew there was a hayride and I didn't tell Tren about it, because I knew he wouldn't really want to do that. (Party Pooper, that's why I invited him.) We finally got there and there were soooo many people. We went over and posed on the stacked up straw for a few pics...



Then around came the tractor to take us to the patch! Tren was not a happy pumpkin picker! I took this great pic of him and I love you can see the wheel of the tractor, so you know he was on it! (Party Pooper Party Pooper!)



We were dropped off and headed out to get our treasures! I wanted a white pumpkin, and now that I think about it, I didn't even get a pic of it... Shoot. Belle chose a small white one and Tren picked a squatty white-ish green one.



I know Belle and I had a great time at the pumpkin patch. And I think Tren secretly did too.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great place!!! How fun. Every party has a pooper......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute pics! You should frame the one of Tren and hang it on the wall for him to see everyday :)

    ReplyDelete