Wednesday, October 29, 2008

While Rooster's running the coop!

A few weeks ago, I came home from work to discover a dolly had exploded in our bedroom. Actually, Rooster had chosen one of Belle's many dolls (darlings) and snuggled up with it on our bed. She proceeded to chew the side of it's face off. Somehow, she can get the stuffing out and EVERYWHERE! By the looks of things, she had to have been having a great time. The stuffing was under the sheets, on the floor, and all over the top of the blanket. I called her into the bedroom and said "Roosterrrr..." and she slicked her ears back against her head and stayed there. I got her to pose up on the bed to take these pics. She knew how much trouble she was in and didn't move until I told her she could get down. It was funny and I felt sort of bad for making her sit there. She looks like she is in trouble, so it makes the pics even better! I didn't show Belle these pics... we'll see how long it takes her to discover Britta is missing.



Naughty Rooster



Poor Britta

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That last picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh -- that last picture is the funniest thing on Earth!

    And I am cracking up that the doll's name is "Britta" -- isn't that a walter filtration system? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rooster looks like she's sorry in that last picture! McKinlee says, "Naughty ruff ruff!" (That is what she calls dogs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something Ella would do....that's why we have a rule: No more toys with stuffing!

    ReplyDelete