Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween Part II

This year for halloween, I had Belle for Trick or Treating and then she was going to go back to her dad's. Vince and Randi were having a halloween party and we decided we'd dress up for it, too. We invited my pal Jesika and her husband (and Tren's pal) Tom to go with us. After we took kids trick or treating, it was our turn to get all dressed up.

Jesika is pregnant, so she was a black pregnant cat. She didnt show up very well in the pictures because she was so black.



(those are bottle nipples on her shirt, to show she is a pregnant cat!)

Tom was a pirate. He looked great and even had a sword! Arggghh!!


There is a show on TV called Dog the Bounty Hunter. Dog is one tough dude. He has a mullet and wears leather vests or button-up shirts unbuttoned half way down to show off the goods. It is a "great" show.

Dog in all his glory:


Dog has a lovely wife. Her name is Beth. She is obnoxiously loud and dresses the same way. She is the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Beth:

This picture just doesnt do her justice.

Tren and I dressed as them for Halloween:


We got many great comments and looks and stares. It was hilarious! I nearly peed myself getting ready. Each thing I put on made it funnier and funnier. I dont know what we'll do next year.



2 comments: