Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Henry Hen Hen!!

Henry is a little over 6 months old now. He weighs in at 21 lbs. Rooster will be 3 in September and is a modest 13 lbs. I have the hardest time getting a picture of the two of them still and together. So, I took a picture with them just now. Yikes...


They were very excited to be in the house. Rooster looks a bit peeved that I'm holding Hen, too and not just her. (I look scary.)

I don't know how to capture the massive-ness of Henry. Here he is standing next to a 5 gallon bucket. Maybe that will help...

He is just huge. And he is only 6 months old!!

A while ago, we had Tren's mom and niece over for dinner. They were outside playing and Rooster and Henry were out and running around and jumping like usual. Blake is not used to this. Tren sprayed Henry with the hose and we made an awesome (sad) discovery. He. Hates. It. Hen disappeared for about 10 to 15 minutes and then I realized he was gone and panicked that he had somehow escaped. We called his name and he slowly came creeping around the corner of the house. Then he sat here:

Are you laughing? Because I am! He was so scared it was hysterical! I had to coax him out of the flower pot and over to me and he was still a bit on edge...

He is too cute and too huge and too everything! But! We love him. And we love Roosty too. She is my sweet girl.









2 comments: