Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween, Belle decided she would be a "zombie bride". I was so happy she didn't want to be a princess or fairy. Whew!!





I had big plans to make Olive a stuffed olive costume. Notice I said "had"? Yeah, that went right down the shute. I don't have time for much anymore and crafting a costume, wasn't in the cards. SO on Monday the 31st of October I was on a hunt for a costume for her. I had no idea what I wanted her to be. Until I saw the sweetest little ladybug costume.




The tights were the best part!! I have to find a way to keep these in rotation for regular use because they are so stinking cute!




When I was taking a picture of Tren and Olive, I wanted to get a good close up of her sweet little face. So, I stood about 2 feet from them and twisted my lens out to zoom in on her cuteness and the closer I got, the bigger her eyes got. It was hilarious!




Proud Pappy




And me and my girls. girlS - plural . . . still can't believe it!




I hope everyone had a great Halloween this year!

3 comments:

  1. Belle looks great and I love that little tiny ladybug! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Lady Bug and my little Pumpkin would have been great together. Did you get the costume from Costco? It looks so much like ours.
    And I LOVE Belle's costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive is so sweet! Belle looks very good/scary too! Cute girlies!

    ReplyDelete