Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dressing the dog

A couple weekends ago, while I was in the shower, Belle was busy entertaining herself, at of course, Rooster's expense. Belle came running into the bathroom telling me I "had to come look at this". I reminded her I was in the shower and it would have to wait. A few minutes later I can hear her giggling and squealing. I peek out the shower curtain and see what I "had" to go look at...

easter-009

I started laughing and told Belle to get her camera she had gotten for Christmas and to take some pics of Roost. Well her battery was dead so she got my camera and I turned it on and she took some pics. She would say "Oh you look sooooo beautiful, Roosta".

easter-012

And a wardrobe change...

easter-013

I love how Roosty always goes back to the shower. Looking for me to save her. And a few self-shots...

easter-010

easter-011

I was laughing pretty hard at her self pics. What I would give to spend a day in her head. I can't even begin to imagine what exactly goes on in there! Fancy, dancing, Polly Pockets and dress up!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - that photo of "Roosta" in her wedding dress is HYSTERICAL! She looks so not into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooster looks so annoyed...how funny!

    ReplyDelete