Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some things

I picked Belle up from her dad's after work today, so let's say around 5:15pm. Between 5:15 and 6:30, I have heard all these things and they have each made me laugh.

On the drive home, I ask her about school and her friends and she is telling me that she doesn't want to play with Lilly all the time because she is "all up in my nerves!". Is this the same thing as 'getting on my business'? Haha!

It is hot and I don't use the air conditioner in the car. Belle tells me very matter-of-factly "I can smell my sweat you know." This one made me laugh out loud and every time I thought of it again, I would chuckle.

We had corn dogs for dinner (barf, I know but my cook ((Tren)) is out of town camping) and I hollered to Belle who is in her bedroom, how many she wants. "Three!" "What?!" "THREEEEE!!" "Come in here... I can't hear you." In the kitchen now so I can see her mouth moving. "Mom, I want three corn dogs." "You can't have 3 corn dogs." "I eat 3 corn dogs all the time, Mom." "You're getting one and if you need more, I'll make another one." "Fiiiinnneeee"

Right as I am setting her plate on the table she runs off saying "I just need to go poop... It's only 1 little one so this should be quick!"

Lovely. Just another thing I love about being a parent!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, she cracks me up! Why don't you use the AC in your car? I would probably be able to smell my sweat too if I didn't turn on the air in our car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahah shes is Delicious JESS

    ReplyDelete