Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ballet Recital

It's official!! Belle's ballet recital is:

Monday, December 21st

7:00pm at the Emmett Junior High

$3 per person / 5 years and under free (I will need to double check that, but I'm 99% sure)

A note came home from class last week giving all the juicy details! And, her costume came home!! I canNOT wait for this recital! It is going to be something else to see Belle dancing a practiced routine.

I hope you can all make it! Please let me know if you are planning and I will attempt to "save" seats for as many as I can.

Just a little taste ... here is the costume.


2 comments:

  1. You're killing me, Smalls! I really wish I could come! Take thousands of pictures and wish her luck for me. Seriously, though, you have no idea how this kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there for sure!!! Do we need to buy tickets in advance? I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete