Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh the Recital!!

Well, last night was the ballet recital and it was great! Belle looked so pretty. Melissa (Belle's dad's girlfriend) did her hair and make-up. She knew Melissa had glittery make-up and she sure looked sparkley and glittery. Her hair was very nicely pulled up and her cheeks were rosey. Belle looked absolutely adorable!



She did such a great job on her two dances. The only thing she could have done differently was not look at her teacher over to the side, but face the audience more. Other than that she did very well and seemed to be one of the better ones in her class. There was TONS of little dancers. Belle asked when she gets to dance on stage again. I think this is going to be a very good thing.

I got Belle some yellow roses and left them in her room for her to find when she got home. She was so excited. Her dad also got her some pink roses. And Grandma Bernice got her a pink one too.




Here is a link to her 2nd dance on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0aIxNwJ8JQ

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Emmy it was precious!!!! She did such a good job! I thought it was cute to watch them looking at the teacher and then every once in awhile see the teachers had fly out from behind the curtain! haha Great job Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could have been there. I loved the video and all the pictures. She is so freaking CUTE and looked so pretty. This performing thing is right up her ally. I love her tons. Give her hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete