Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hen in the house!

Tren and I were able to get Henry on Thanksgiving day. Strangely enough, we got Rooster Thanksgiving day, 2 years ago. I bought an Extra Wide baby gate to try and cage him in the kitchen during the day while I'm at work. That wont pay off till he's a smidge bigger...


He was so quiet and scared...


It took him a while to get used to Rooster. She wanted to play all the time. Any time he'd move a muscle, Rooster was in her play stance crowched down to the ground. Hen didnt really get it at first. Now they get along and play and Hen even barks and growls at Rooster.

He is doing good with the potty training. He will go 90% of the time when you take him out to go. He gets a little treat for going and he loves them! Once he's big enough to go in and out the doggy door, I think we'll have the potty training under control.

Tonight, Rooster Hen and Belle all were playing. Henry keeps up pretty good.


He looks like the one who's judging the tug of war!


And what do you think my most favorite thing about little Hen is?

That little tail that wiggles and wiggles. Its one thing Rooster doesnt have and Im SOOOOO happy Hen does.







2 comments:

  1. Oh boy -- he's cute!! What a sweet little baby. Glad everyone is getting along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing to babysit whenever you need. Crap! I live to far away. Well, guess I'll be stealing him next time I'm in town. ;)

    ReplyDelete