Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interview with Belle

I finally got around to asking the questions and weighing and measuring Miss Bellami!!

She is 45" tall and a whopping 40 pounds!

What is your name? Belle

What do you want to be when you grow up? a Cowgirl

What was the hardest thing you had to do today? Make snowflakes at school

What is your favorite thing? flowers What kind? daisy

What makes you happy? When I'm in my bed.

What is your favorite thing to do for fun? Play with the dogs.

What is your favorite thing about school? When we get to have lunch.

What is your least favorite thing about school? When we go to the rug, because we can't talk there.

How many brothers and sisters do you want? 3 sisters and 1 brother

Who is your hero? Bradley -he is the boy Belle is going to marry and he is the son of the sitter she goes to on school days-

What is your favorite food? bananas

What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday... cuz it's the weekend.

Who is your best friend? Grace and Lindsey from school

What is your favorite song? Life is a Highway -Chris LeDoux- and Twilight music

What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple

Do you have a lucky number? 2 What is a lucky number? I don't know.

What do you like most about me (Momma)? The way you let me sleep with you and how you are warm. (I liked asking this one because she always has the nicest things to say about me...)

Since school started, Belle has done a lot of "playing school". She will teach her dolls and stuffed animals. I have found many pieces of paper with their names on them, which means they did something bad and got their name on the board. She has been very much in to "projects" and drawing and cutting and glueing. She drew me a picture of a monkey and it looks VERY much like one.

When I got through her backpack from school lots of the papers, I would say 85% of them, have "Belle Mom Tren" written across the top on the name line. Or she will write "I (heart) Mom" down the side or just somewhere on the paper. It is very sweet, but probably not going to go over too well next year in First Grade.

She is doing great in school and learning to read and count and all the great things you learn. I just can't believe it still.

To see last year's interview... go here.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh -- this is sweet. I love how much affection she has for you. That's got to feel great! What a little cutie-pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last answer of her's made me think of when she told me why she loves her blanket so much. "Because is smells like Momma." What a love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky Momma you are & I think
    a great one. She is so cute. Granny B

    ReplyDelete